Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Sun Is Out

:)

The sun is out today! :) This makes me very excitied! Also I probably am most likely going to get my boot off tomorrow. I can take it off as long as it does not hurt to walk!

I have a lot more patience than I thought I would when waiting for my news back from Alliance for Catholic Education through Notre Dame. My interview went really well. The guy who interviewed me also had a broken foot which I found was super entertaining. We talked for 45 minutes and the whole time I was at ease. Maybe I was nervous enough before hand to get rid of it all - or maybe it was the Holy Spirit. Probably the latter of the two.

Anyway - We have been practicing for an ecumenical worship service on friday night. Hopfully we get a few people to come. It has been nice because it has been Sam, John, Katie, Nolan and I. I think we are a really interesting group of people coming together.

Speaking of that - I really should be working on advertising for this thing - but alas I am here on my blog because I am going to try and get better at blogging!

I am also going to try and get better at my lenten attempts! I have failed miserably so far- but if I start again today then it will still be good right? You can't change the past!!

Anyway today is a good day... hopfully it continues that way!

Off to lunch with Matt soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment