Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hey All,

I decided to put up some photos from my PIF tour. :) These are just a tiny snapshot!
I mostly put the one with my new LEMAR!! :) <3 I love my lemar. John bought me the Lemar at the Houston Zoo. I didn't have my ID and the guy wouldn't let me use my card - so then I got it as a gift from John! :) Yay!!! You can see that we put him up on the podium!
This is the group of Minnesotans! :) We really enjoyed hanging out with each other and I love them all very dearly! They are my fav!
This is us all nice and pretty after the "celebration". This was a good night - we ended up just hanging around and talking for a really long time. Great people. Great Boys - My Fav :)
This is John and I after the celebration. I was a little sun burnt from the service project earlier that day. I didn't actually do much service but rather walked around being the person who documented it all and made sure everyone wasn't getting hurt. We also talked with the executive director for a long time about our organization and exactly what was going on. She really wants to do a massive service project with our whole organization. I really hope it works out. That would be awesome - help me remember that all the work we put into this is worth something.

No comments:

Post a Comment