Wednesday, March 3, 2010

DSU is done :(

Well sad news the DSU bus won't be going out... but my letters are printed out so I am going to send them anyway because I will now be going out of Iowa City - Crazy...

I am on the phone with Kelsey right now - she has spring break and is in Ely - I am super jealous of her!

I made homemade bread today - as soon as i walked down the stairs I immediately thought of my grandmother. She makes the best homemade bread ever - I would have to say that for my first ever batch of home made bread it tastes pretty dang good! :) I am super excitied. I did learn however that yeast smells really bad at first! Icky. Oh well!

Other than that I had a really good discussion with John as we were debating the pro's and con's of different tours.

Adoration tonight was good - its always good to spend time with the Lord. I feel blessed that I am able to spend time in adoration. I don't think people realize what a beautiful gift it is.

I am listening to Michael Buble and I will leave you with a line from him that makes me smile:

"You're a falling star, you're the get away car.
You're the line in the sand when I go too far.
You're the swimming pool, on an August day.
And you're the perfect thing to say."

No comments:

Post a Comment