Sunday, November 13, 2011

My bright side today

I've always been one to look at the positive and I have to be honest, there are many times in life when I feel like I am on the brink of only darkness and there is going to be nothing good that comes out of the situation. I am always shocked over and over again when I see the good at the end of the tunnel. Sometimes this good can take days week or even years.

People will promise you that they will always be there - and they won't
People will promise you that they will never hurt you - yet they still will
People will promise you the world - and you will watch it crumble in your hands. . .

But don't worry - Remember... To every dusk there is dawn. And just when I thought one person had taken my heart and shoved it soo deep into darkness another person comes in and lights a candle.

This picture is my bright side...

1 comment: