Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday Dec 14th!

1. We have a new bishop!!! (Yay Duluth Diocese!)
2. I went and worked out today, and didn't feel like passing out! Stupid Doctors!
3. I didn't have any finals today
4. When I went and painted today my painting prof talked to me- and made me remember why I enjoy the class. He is a great teacher, and basically I am going to pass no matter what!! :)
5. I ate spagetti and bacon! Ha! I love slovenian food!
6. Andrea is still here
7. My eye is getting better
8. Scott is super excitied about our trip to Micronesia!
9. We are having a study break party tonight!!
10. I might get to see Drew soon, and that is super exciting.


On another note, I realized that I got mad at one of my friends yesterday. Afterwards I went to apologize and they were confused at to why I was apologizing. I feel like there is an increase in virtue if an individual feels guilty enough to apologize without showing an outward sign of anger. Now if only I could be like this towards my family - its much easier to show anger towards them! Like St. Francis said- I have been all things unholy if God can work through me, he can work through anyone! - Try and be a little less angry/mad. Or at least bring it to prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment